- Support student’s school choice and have state funds follow to either home school, public school, private school or online school.
- Support more parental involvement in school boards and in keeping CRT and Transgender Grooming out of primary education.
- Increase teacher pay and benefits, and the amount spent per student to compete with all other Midwestern States.
- Pro appointment and confirmation of Constitutional Conservatives to the State Universities Boards of Regents.
- Increase professor pay to compete with colleges of similar rank and award bonuses for professors scoring high in professor rankings.
Pro support and funding for state and local public safety agencies.
- Pro personal choice for masking or vaccinations for all citizens and service members of the Oklahoma National Guard.
- Pro legislation to direct Juries to know their right to vote not guilty when someone is being prosecuted under what the jury deems to be an unconstitutional or unjust law.
- Pro ending the unconstitutional War on Drugs.
- Pro 2nd Amendment and the right to keep and bear arms.
Support providing assistance to local veteran's advocacy organizations who assist veterans with navigating the VA’s bureaucracy in applying for and receiving the benefits promised to them by the Republic.
- Pro constitutional currency allowing for the use of gold and silver by and with the state.
- Pro increasing gold and silver holdings by the state and our citizens as a hedge against inflation.
- Pro having the lowest possible tax to affect the constitutional obligations of the State.
- Pro researching and possible implementation of a low value added tax to replace all other state taxes.
Pro protecting women’s sports and safe spaces from intrusions by men claiming to identify as women.
Pro Native Nation Sovereignty including Native Nation determination of gaming class levels in their casino operations and continued establishment and growth of their courts and criminal justice systems. Oklahoma should assist those efforts, when requested, but never attempt to dictate them to Native Nation courts or law enforcement agencies.